You store copies of your important information in bespoke secure information safes. These safes are called Chests.
- You’re in charge of your suite of secure information safes that we call, Chests.
- You can build as many Chests as you like.
- You can choose up to three (3) people you trust to access each of your Chests. These people are called Trustees and you can add or remove them at any time.
- You can authorise special Trustee access for any registered doctor, lawyer or chartered accountant.
- You do not have to assign Trustees to use Secure My Treasures if you do not wish.
- A subscription is for one year with annual renewals.
- Note copies of wills and powers of attorney stored on Secure My Treasures can not be used as replacements for the original documents.